- What was your first paid job?
HAVE SOMEONE PRAY FOR GOD TO LEAD YOUR TIME TOGETHER
HAVE SOMEONE READ 2 THESSALONIANS 3:1-5
- How is Paul asking the church of Thessalonica to pray for him?
- What encouragements in Paul giving to them in this passage?
HAVE SOMEONE READ 2 THESSALONIANS 3:6-15
- How might Paul’s earlier letter (see 1 Thess. 5:1-3) been misunderstood and led to some of the idleness they are dealing with?
- Why might Paul have seen this idleness as a concern (see 1 Thess. 4:11-12)?
- What example does Paul give them for how they should live?
- Might you identify as idle, a busy-body, a worrywart, or a workaholic?
HAVE SOMEONE READ 2 THESSALONIANS 3:16-17
- Why do you think Paul calls attention to his handwriting in this letter?
- What does Paul emphasize grace and peace? What does this say about God’s will?
- How would you rate the level of God’s peace that you are experiencing right now?
- How do you most need God’s love and Christ’s perseverance in your life right now?
HAVE SOMEONE PRAY FOR THE NEEDS OF ONE ANOTHER AND OTHERS